Saturday 24 March 2012

A Prayer Of Hope

A Prayer Of Hope. Every struggling soul is a light waiting to be turned on. Alone in the dark, afraid; wondering how life can be won. Feeling worthless and weak and withering and wasting away. Like a dead flower which once blossomed in the sunlit day. Worry not my dear friend, fear not, as I know your plight. I know that you must never ever give up the fight. You just need that chance to shine, to smile again. You need that love and kindness, so you can refrain, From your darkness and loneliness and fear and despair. It starts with the first step as every journey begins there. As the seconds turn in to minutes, the months in to years, Distant will be the memories of your sadness and tears. Your heart will be bursting with sunshine and gladness. As you smile and chuckle at the irony of Life's madness. Now you are on your way to walking the road of happy destiny. You inspire me, make me proud, just bring out the best in me. Keep walking the road my friend, for it is long and open and free. The world is a fine and beautiful place as you can now see. Never lose faith dear friend, just one day at a time. Remember well, those days when you hardly had a dime. From that day to this, it shows that miracles can really come true. Be humble and kind and be thankful in everything that you do. Remember me always as I will never forget you. And to thine own self, always be true. That way God will always love you. My friend, until the end. By Mark Chapman.

No comments:

Post a Comment